Sunday, February 12, 2012

new collage

I just finished this one. I've been thinking for a while What can i put in this cool folk art clock case (besides a clock). I came up with this. A nice picture of dad and a few symbols that represent him. He was a druggist and stamp collector, plus many more things. But it came out pretty good. It needs some sort of trim around it. I'll put bill on that.


Vintage Green said...

What a cool piece Cathie!! That's a great picture of your Dad. I really like all the background texture and design.

A Wild Thing said...

I see a resemblance there, what a cool piece and a great alternative to a boring ol picture frame...hmmmm, now my wheels are afraid...ha!!!


Gary said...


What a moving and beautiful piece of art work as well as being a tribute. You so clearly captured so much with the use of imagery that is clean and crisp and yet it speaks volumes on so many levels. “Wonderful” - gary