Tuesday, October 14, 2008

fall is here

Well, i finally got a jump on fall. i hauled in almost all my houseplants before i had to. i now can put them where i want them, and have a place to sit out in my sun room. It's very hard for me to part with plants. But, i managed to get rid of some this year. Duplicates, i had 2 of many plants, so the extras found a new home."Wanted: Plant lovers, plants to Good homes only." I've always had plants in my life. My room as a kid was filled with plants and my mom had magnificent specimen plants.I like trying new things. I just got a clivia. i hope it does well.Hoyas are my newest passion. They do well anywhere. they have glorious smelling blooms. Begonias were a fav for awhile, but my sun room was to cool in the winter. I had 40 different varieties.

No comments: