Monday, December 15, 2008

Planning for the new year


I haven't been able to get to motivated. I have to start thinking about changes I'm going to make AFTER the new year. More exercise please. Swimming maybe or walking more. Getting a good pair of shoes for walking in this cold weather. Plan a trip for 2009. We need a adventure. We are thinking of seeing Machu Picchu in peru. That can be my incentive for walking more and the exercise. because the hike up machu picchu is 26 miles straight up to the clouds.

2 comments:

Mari Meehan said...

Better include some deep breathing exercises too.. those clouds are a tad higher than Iowa! Lol.

A Wild Thing said...

I just watched a program on the site, that is just the perfect place for you to seek your inner power, many have found it there. I would love to see it too, plus the Stonehenge...must wait till te lottery hits (I don't even play) but that's what it'll take.

Sorry I missed ya at Sisters', gonna try and get up this Friday, if I do, weather permitting, I will drop off that shadow box...see ya...