Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm still hear

Wow, nothing has been going on lately. My good friend "Where is she now" sharon, Is moving her antique shop to amana, IA. Good luck to her. She always has fun and amazing stuff. I know she'll do fine there. Lots of traffic. Check her out. Barb my antique friend in Fairfax is getting ready for a big show in Minnesota, barb, don't take all your good stuff. Leave some for me. Blog friend dogwalker is doing some postponed traveling. Good for her she needs a break. Karika is creating more amazing artwork. Everybody is doing something. I'm heading home to see my mom this weekend. Rosemary, She's something else. She's 83 years old Can't hear to good. But, otherwise in great shape. She rides her stationary bike 1 hour everyday . Reads a book a week. She's very very routine. Eats for fuel ( not very much.) When we visit we bring our own food. She says she loves to see us but loves to see us go, too.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hey, I like that frog band up there!

Lori R. said...

Glad to hear you are fine and well and heading to see your mom. Moms are like chicken soup, good for the soul...
So have a good time and forget about the world for a few days!
We'll type to ya when you get back!!!
(Love your new banner and the frogs are just cute!!!)

A Wild Thing said...

Talk to ya when ya get back, sales are going well at the Amanas, now we take the rest to Grasshoppers in LeClaire...I hope Lorie runs outta stuff soon...I'm pooped!

Later gater...

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Cathie,
I've been working on the back green house today... yikes! The little toad who lives there, evacuated, I saw him outside, watching me. He looked as if he'd like to say, "hey, what's the scoop, get outta my house!" I thought I'd tackle the worst job first... Don't worry, I brought some great treasures home, for the sale! You have never seen what I have hidden away in other buildings... all I can say is, wear your grubbies! I'm also rooting around the house, I don't want to part with anything, but I've been keeping a lot this year, so... we'll see...
Barb C

kartika said...

Thanks for the plug, Kathy! I'm writing like crazy now for hubpages - you can see on the blog - there is so much I want to say! It sounds like things are cookin' with you! Hey it's fall and soon the pumpkins will be out!