Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's a go!!!

Well bill and i are going for it! WE are buying the building. I'm so excited. Bill was being alittle stubborn but, he finally came around. We can wait till after our trip to Peru. It will be fun fixing it up. We're going to rent the apartment out. The front room will be mine oh mine. The possibilities are endless. Bill will no longer have the excuse "I don't have a place to work on it". He'll have to think of a new excuse. I no longer will say " oh, i don't have room for that".

1 comment:

time worn interiors said...

Congrats on buying the building! That's always been a dream of mine to buy an old building, have a shop and work shop down stairs and live up stairs! I know you guys are going to have a blast fixing it up! I can't wait to see the finished product!
Theresa