Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So long friend

All i can say is Leave him alone!! Well, that's really not all i can say! But, i do think that there are alot weirder people out there among us. He's just in the spot light and tabloid fodder. All you have to do is read the paper surf the net or just look around. There is weird ALL around. No one knows what his life was like. I never believed all the hoopla about child molestation. He was not found guilty people. All he was guilty of was being alittle different. Okay alot different. But, so what. He was a man with talent of colossal proportions. Don't you dare compare him with Elvis. He was sooo far beyond Elvis. Don't get me wrong , i liked Elvis (Young), but they are like apples and oranges. Prescription drug overdose is nothing new. All kinds of weirdness springs up when lots of money is in the picture. Then i read today. "Joe Jackson supports Katherine Jackson in her petition To take over his estate. " Jackson also used the news conference to plug a record company he said he's founding with a business partner. "How sad and pathetic is that!!!
I think Michael was a good and generous person that had alot of problems. Money doesn't solve everything, but instead creates more problems than you can imagine.

3 comments:

Lori R. said...

Amen, sister.....dido re: my thoughts. What an awesome person that just happened to get messed up by the media and money...

Simply Iowa said...

I'm with you... I truly believe he loved children, he never got to be a child himself...
We need to take a hard look at the media, a few years ago, they wanted to hang him out to dry, now they are so in awe of him... They make me sick... Look how they have destroyed so many great people...
Barb C.

A Wild Thing said...

He truly was the King of Pop and I cringe every time I think of the waste of a life so talented, I will always love his genius...let the circus begin...just leave him alone!